HOW TO APPLY
Complete the Personal Details Form and fill in all section completely. Please ensure all information is correct. Download admission form
Please attach the application form together with the following documents
- recent passport size photograph
- completed medical report
- a certified copy of academic transript (For master applicant)
- a certified copy of English Language proficiency certificate (TOEFL or IELTS)
- curriculum vitae
- recommendation letter from university (For master applicant)
- high school certificate diploma (For undergraduate applicant)
- Applicants must be not more than 30 years of age for undergraduate and 40 years of age for postgraduate program.
- For Academic qualification:
- A minimum CGPA of 3.0/4.0 undergraduate level for postgraduate applicants.
- A minimum CGPA of 3.0/4.0 at Master’s Degree in a field which is similar to the intended field for Doctorate study;
- Attaching one of the following English Language Proficiency Test (IETLS Academic Test or TOEFL)
- Undergone medical examination and certified healthy by a registered Medical Doctor.
- The cost of medical examination is to be borne by the applicants.
- Applicants must apply Indonesian Student Visa before the departure