SHORT COURSE IN UNIVERSITY QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA
Hope you are well.
UQ BEL will be hosting our short course in July 2020. If this aligns with your own dates and may be of interest, it would be great to have your support in promoting to any interested USM students.
Thanks so much.
The University of Queensland is excited to announce that we will be once again hosting our Queensland in July short term study program for international students from 29 June to 18 July 2020 at our beautiful St Lucia Campus in Brisbane.
We would like to invite students from USM to consider choosing UQ for their international short-term study program in 2020. Please see our asset pack via this link and review the below details to help you promote the program. You will find course information and social media images here, which you can use in your channels also.
Students will be able to choose from one of the following six courses in areas of Business, Economics or Science:
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
- Global Talent Management
- Event Marketing
- Strategic Decision Making
- Ecosystem Services Ecology
- The World of Birds
Other highlights include:
- Overnight stay at the stunning North Stradbroke Island
- Opportunity to study at a top 50 university with students from across the globe
- Opportunity to engage with industry through field trips and site visits
- Program cost AUD $4000
- Students who apply by the early bird deadlineof 1 March will be eligible for AUD $200 discount
- Additional key partner discount of 10%for any of your students
- Early bird deadline – 1 March 2020
- Final deadline – 30 April 2020
Confirming credit for students from our key partners is important to us in order to make the application process as streamlined as possible. For this reason, we have included the syllabus for each of the courses (within the asset pack) and would be grateful if you would be able to assess them so that you can pre-approve credit for your students. Please contact the program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions about this process.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
International Services Unit
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
The University of Queensland