Semarang University. (USM) is a private higher educational institution established by Diponegoro University Alumni Foundation in 1987. As a part of plural city with various cultures, USM is an ideal place to meet people from different culture. It is also a perfect place for everyone who wants to study in an adventurous atmosphere and diversity.
With the vision becoming a university which produces professional human resources and civilized as well as Indonesian character, informatics technology insightful and sustainable development who is able to compete both nationally and globally. USM’s intention to takes part in the effort to improving society wellness can be explained as follow:
- Producing the graduation with high qualified academic, vocation and professional in variety field, religious, Pancasila oriented, strong nationality and civilized (with Indonesian character) who is able to compete both nationally and globally;
- Inventing and developing sciences and technology in every field of knowledge with sustainable development insightful which is fit with society needs and development; and
- Applying and disseminating science and technology in every field of knowledge.
With the great number of students, USM is enhancing its participation in global community through academic research, community services and cultural activities.
- Diploma in Company Management
- Undergraduate degree in Management
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting
- Undergraduate degree in Law
- Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering
- Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering
- Undergraduate degree in Urban Planning
- Undergraduate degree in Food Processing Technology
- Undergraduate degree in Psychology
- Undergraduate degree in Information System
- Undergraduate degree in Informatics Technology
- Undergraduate degree in Communication Science
- Master degree in Management
- Master degree in Law
- Master degree in Psychology
- Providing various kind of books, journals and literatures for every field of science and digital resources easily accessible.
- USM Careers Center is a place to establishing partnership with industrial company. It also nurtures students in developing both social and employability skills that are essential for careers development.
- USM provide some sport halls to support students and staff activities. International standard of sport hall to held national and international championship. Comfortable basketball court and expected water sport center in USM Tower.
- Semarang University facilitates every classroom with internet access and multimedia technology to support learning process.
- All campus area is covered with hi-speed internet.
LANGUAGE TRAINING CENTER
- Language Training Center (LTC) is a unit for foreign and Indonesian languages development for student, academic staff and community. LTC conducts prediction Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) for USM students and community. It is also the best place to learn about Indonesian Language for international student.
STUDENT CLUB AND ASSOCIATIONS
- The Student club is a center for representing students on academic and activities range. It also provides many social and cultural activities with various clubs and associations. There are about 40 Students Activity Unit (UKM) such as traditional dance, choir, Javanese music instruments, traditional & modern martial art and many more and also Students Organization (ORMA) – students’ associations for learning about leadership and organization.
BANK AND ATM
- To ease banking activities, USM has collaboration with three banks – BNI, BRI and Bank Jateng to operate in campus area. It also has 24 hours accessible automatic teller machines.
USM AUDITORIUM AND HALL
- Suitable venue to conduct seminar, workshop, training, exhibition and also informal events with hi-end technology and comfort places.
- Find Indonesian Cuisine in USM during your study in clean, modern, comfort canteens and affordable price.
- USM providing two parking building for student and staff convenient.
USM BUS STOP
- Bus Rapid Transit is an integrated public transportation provided regional government. USM in collaboration with government built the bust stop located in front of USM Campus to support student transportation.